Pages

Tuesday, July 5

Frank Miles: "He literally changed my life."

Awww... this is a really nice post from a guy that knows Frank well. The writer, Sourena Vasseghi, has a speech impediment and is confined to a wheel chair from a severe case of cerebral palsy. Frank was his mentor and helped him become a speaker.
Let me tell you. The Frank I know and love is a genius, a philosopher, and is one of my best friends. He literally changed my life. Over the years, we have developed a bond. I spend time with him writing. He came to many of my speeches and if I wasn’t on my game, he would tell me that it sucked. He opened for me when I did an event and in 2007, and he was amazing. Just last fall, I saw him get a standing ovation from 9,000 people in Utah. What can I say? I love the man.
So if you see Frank on America’s Got Talent, think of him the way I do. A friend, a philosopher, a great writer, and a comedian.
Full blog post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment